Brittany M. Wrigley
Brittany Wrigley focuses her practice on Trust and Estate Planning. Prior to joining Carrell Blanton Ferris & Associates, PLC, she represented clients as a Labor and Employment attorney in Norfolk, Virginia. Ms. Wrigley combines her unique skills in dispute resolution and her background in counseling to assist her clients in anticipating and avoiding potential conflicts while always keeping an eye on achieving each client’s distinct estate planning goals. Ms. Wrigley has been recognized as a creative problem-solver and a gifted advocate by her mentors, colleagues, opposing counsel, and her clients.
Prior to practicing law, Ms. Wrigley interned with the Federal Bureau of Investigations and Regent University’s Center for Global Justice. She received the highest level of honors awarded in her respective courses of study and she strives to provide her clients with the level of excellence, candor, and respect essential to the effective practice of law.
In her free time, Ms. Wrigley enjoys gardening, cooking, and spending time with her husband and two children.
- Pierce McCoy, Associate Attorney, 2018-2019
- Reid H. Ervin & Associates, Associate Attorney, 2015-2018
- Virginia, Eastern District of Virginia
- Regent University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- Moody Bible Institute, B.A., Highest Honors, 2009
- “Practicing Effectively Before the VEC”, Virginia Bar Association 48th Annual Conference on Labor and Employment Law, 2018