Wills vs. Trusts Seminars
Join us for a thought-provoking discussion of the basics of estate planning and discover which plan is right for you and your loved ones.
YOU should attend if:
- You want to learn about Virginia’s recent Power of Attorney and Advance Medical Directive Laws.
- You want to protect the inheritance you leave behind FOR YOUR FAMILY’S use only.
- You wish to learn more about PROBATE and how to avoid it.
- You have a Will that is more than 3 YEARS OLD or it was created IN ANOTHER STATE.
- You want to learn about the Federal Estate and Gift Tax law changes.
- You want to learn how to avoid going broke in a nursing home.
What we will discuss:
- The effect of the Federal Estate Tax law change on every estate plan.
- The change to Virginia’s Power of Attorney and Health Care Laws (Advance Medical Directive) and their impact on you and your family.
- How Probate and unnecessary delays and costs can be avoided.
- How to provide for your own care and well being, and that of your loved ones even if you become mentally incapacitated.
- Maximizing total control of your property, your assets and your privacy during life.
- The pitfalls of joint ownership, especially with family members.
- How you can protect your children’s inheritance from predators, greedy non-family members, and bad marriages.
Seminar is free but registration is requested. Seating is limited at each session.
Contact Carrell Blanton Ferris & Associates, PLC×
DIRECTIONS TO CARRELL BLANTON FERRIS-RICHMOND×
Carrell Blanton Ferris- Williamsburg×
Carrell Blanton Ferris-Fredericksburg×
Directions To Carrell Blanton Ferris - Virginia Beach Office×
Contact Carrie Rae Wiser×
Contact Thomas Neal Jamerson×
Contact Beth Ann R. Lawson×
Contact Michael Montgomery×
Contact J. C. Cancelleri×
Contact Rhiannon M. Hartman×