This seminar is a must-attend for clients of the firm (whether married, single, or a surviving spouse) whose estate plan has not been reviewed since 2012 or have had other changes since plan was reviewed. Welcome to Bob Hines' clients who are attending.
YOU should attend if:
- You want to make sure your plan is up to date based on current tax law.
- You want to learn if estate tax planning is still appropriate for your family.
- You want to learn if your will or trust provides for disability and death.
- You want to learn about funding your Revocable Living Trust to be sure the trust will work properly.
What we will discuss:
- How to simplify your estate plan in light of current tax law.
- How your existing trust may affect capital gains taxes for your beneficiaries.
- How an A/B Trust Tax Plan is administered, and why this type of trust may not be the most administratively simple and tax-efficient option given recent legal changes.
- Estate planning for Retirement Plans and how recent law changes impact the way your heirs inherit them.
- How you can protect your heirs' inheritance from creditors and bad marriages.
- Maximizing total control of your property.
There is no charge for this webinar. A link to join the webinar will be emailed after registration is complete.