Attorney Denisa A. Lyketsos
Denisa Lyketsos is an Associate Attorney at Carrell Blanton Ferris & Associates, PLC. Her practice focuses on both estate planning and estate administration. She enjoys meeting with clients and learning about their backgrounds to help them develop a personalized estate plan that fits their needs and desires.
For her undergraduate career, Denisa attended the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University where she graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service. Denisa went on to attend law school at The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law. While in law school, Denisa interned at various legal organizations, served as a Teaching Assistant for a legal writing class, and was an Associate Editor for the Catholic University Law Review. She graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctor degree.
- Law Clerk, Outten & Golden LLP
- Law Clerk, Gilbert Employment Law, P.C.
- Legal Intern, The Office of General Counsel at American Rivers
- Georgetown University – Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, 2016, cum laude
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, 2019, cum laude
- Virginia State Bar