Attorney Elizabeth N. Ross
Location: Richmond, VA
Phone Number: (
I started my career as a trial lawyer and have worked solely in the area of estate planning and administration since 2006. My international experience and love to travel have given me a greater understanding of people from different backgrounds and life situations. Graduating from two Law Schools in different countries and passing the Virginia Bar Exam has given me skills to help your family cope with incapacitation or the loss of loved ones.
From the first year of my first Law School, I knew that estate planning and administration is the only area of law that I wanted to practice. Proper estate planning helps you to secure the future for multi-generations, protect every family member in case of incapacity, mental illness, bad life or business decisions, marriages, or divorces.
Professional estate administration is able to relieve your precious loved ones from bureaucratic procedures when they need it the most. You can feel comforted that after a family member suffers death, disability or incapacity, your assets and needs will be taken care of according to your wishes.
As an estate administration attorney, it is my goal to do my utmost so that every client can feel comfort and confidence that their estate plan will be followed precisely and timely.
- Estate planning pro bono clinic – Williams and Mullen, Volunteer, January 2018 – January 2021
- Goochland County Commonwealth’s Attorney, Legal Intern, May 2018 – May 2019
- International Probate law practice, Attorney, St. Petersburg, Russia, March 2005 – Present
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., 2019
- National Research University – The Higher School of Economics, Juris, with honors, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2003
- Saint Petersburg State University of Economics Finance, M.B.A., with honors, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2013
BAR ADMISSIONS and ACTIVITIES
- Member of Trusts and Estates Section of the Virginia State Bar
- Member of Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of America Association of Notaries
- Language Skills: English (fluent) and Russian (native)