Attorney David Thornton
Location: Richmond, VA
Phone Number: 804.285.7900 ext 110
I had the pleasure of joining Carrell Blanton Ferris as an Associate Attorney in 2020. I focus primarily on estate and trust planning and am delighted to put roots down in Richmond.
As the world revolves around relationships, so does my law practice. I chose to practice estate planning because of the honor it is working with families of all shapes, sizes and various generational stages. I am also the father of two precious young daughters, so I’ve come to know firsthand the reassurance that a sound estate plan brings to my family. I am grateful to offer that peace of mind to other families and individuals in my community. A comprehensive estate plan is not only significant for the Rockefellers among us, but for anyone seeking to rest assured with a plan that embodies their goals and objectives.
When I’m not in the office, I like to be outside, preferably involved in some competitive yard game or playing with my daughters.
- Craighill, Mayfield, Fenwick & Cromelin, LLP, 2018-2020
- WashingtonFirst Bank, 2012-2015
- Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University, J.D., 2017
- Christopher Newport University, B.A., 2010
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia State Bar, Member Trusts and Estates Section
- Virginia State Bar, Member Taxation Section