Attorney Bennie A. Wall
Bennie Wall, an accomplished estate planning and administration attorney, offers his clients almost a decade of expertise in the field of Trust and Estate Planning. With a commitment to creating the best possible estate plan for each individual client, Bennie’s approach is focused on finding the simplest path to achieving their goals.
Drawing on his background as an associate estate administration attorney and trust funding coordinator, Bennie joined Carrell Blanton Ferris in 2017, serving as an associate attorney under Principals James Garrett and Eldridge Blanton in the Richmond Office. Today, he holds the position of Managing Principal in our Fredericksburg Office and is dedicated to providing top-notch service to all clients.
Bennie’s passion for estate planning extends beyond the walls of his office. He is a frequent speaker on the topic and shares his knowledge with local civic and professional organizations, discussing the importance of proper estate planning, as well as advanced topics like wealth transfer taxes and asset protection.
With a warm and welcoming approach, Bennie and his team have earned a reputation for excellent service, as evidenced by their consistently positive reviews from clients. Bennie links his success to the simple fact that from the moment you walk into his office, you are greeted like an old family friend, and you know after meeting him and his team that you and your loved ones are in good hands.
So, if you’re in need of an experienced and knowledgeable estate planning attorney in Fredericksburg, Virginia, look no further. Contact Bennie Wall and his team today to schedule a consultation and start planning for your family’s legacy.
Bennie will also accept appointments in our Richmond Office upon request.
- Zarembra Center for Estate Planning and Elder Law, Associate Attorney and Funding Coordinator, February – December 2016
- Tingen and Williams PLLC, Legal Intern, July 2013 – May 2014
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Christopher Newport University, B.A., 2012
Recognition and Service
- Selected for Virginia Super Lawyers’ Rising Star list 2019-2022
- CALI Award for Excellence in the Future of Estate Planning-2015
- Harry L. Carrico Center’s Pro Bono Service Award-2015
- Virginia State Bar, Member of Trust and Estates Section
- American Bar Association, Member of the Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
Richmond Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Richmond
- Pro Bono Scholastici: Getting Out of the Building While Remaining in the Classroom, 19 Rich. J.L. & Pub. Int. 443 (2016).
- Selected for Virginia Super Lawyers’ Rising Star list 2013-2022