- This event has passed.
Nuts & Bolts of Trust & Estate Planning – Virginia Beach
September 20, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
We now have a full house for this seminar. Please call us at 757-689-8668 and let us know if you’d like to attend future seminars.
This seminar is a must-attend for anyone (whether married, single, or a surviving spouse) whose estate plan has not been reviewed since 2012.
YOU should attend if:
- You want to make sure your plan is up to date based on current tax law.
- You want to learn if estate tax planning is still appropriate for your family.
- You want to learn if your will or trust provides for disability and death.
- You want to learn about funding your Revocable Living Trust to be sure the trust will work properly.
What we will discuss:
- How to simplify your estate plan in light of current tax law.
- How your existing trust may affect capital gains taxes for your beneficiaries.
- How an A/B Trust Tax Plan is administered, and why this type of trust may not be the most administratively simple and tax-efficient option given recent legal changes.
- Estate planning for Retirement Plans and how recent law changes impact the way your heirs inherit them.
- How you can protect your heirs’ inheritance from creditors and bad marriages.
- Maximizing total control of your property.
Seminar is free but registration is requested. Seating is limited at each session.
The Founders Inn & Spa
5641 Indian River Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23464