- This event has passed.
Nuts & Bolts of Trust and Estate Planning – Richmond
September 21, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Nuts & Bolts of Trust and Estate Planning
You should attend if:
• You want to find out if your plan is up to date in light of changes in the tax law.
• You want to learn how to change your plan, so that it will be easier for your loved ones to administer it at your death.
• You want to make sure your IRA and other retirement plans are protected for your beneficiaries.
• You want to learn how your estate plan can provide protection in the event your spouse remarries following your death.
• You want a “refresher” on how a Revocable Living Trust works and is administered.
• You want to learn about funding your Revocable Living Trust to be sure your estate plan will work properly.
• You haven’t reviewed your estate plan since 2012.
Seminar is free but registration is requested. Seating is limited at each session.
Carrell Blanton Ferris Office
7275 Glen Forest Drive, Suite 310
Richmond, VA 23226