- This event has passed.
New Tax Law- Williamsburg
April 17 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
New Tax Law Changes that Affect Estate Planning
- A Summary of the income and estate tax changes included in the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA);
- How a trust that includes an A/B Trust Tax Plan is administered and may be outdated;
- The effect of an A/B Trust Tax Plan on estate taxes, income tax basis of assets and capital gains taxes;
- Opportunities to reduce capital gains taxes for your children in ways that are not available using the A/B Trust Tax Plan;
- The alternatives to the A/B Trust Tax Plan (for example the “Wait and See Tax Plan”); and
- New tax planning tools for business owners to take advantage of the new 20% pass through exemption
Seminar is free but registration is requested. Seating is limited at each session.
Newport News City Center
740 Town Center Dr,
Newport News, VA 23606